ELSAN DUPONT KEVLAR J:7
KEVLAR GLOVES AND SLEEVES
- 100% Kevlar rope knitted on Elsan machines.
- Its performance against cutting risk is high.
- Provides a comfortable and safe working hand in places with thermal risk.
- Resistant to wear and tear.
- 150 ° C Short contact provides thermal insulation.
- Cut resistance is high.
- Employee safety is our priority.
- The Kevlar gloves post-wash resistance level measurement tests were performed in private laboratories.
- It is recommended to wash at least 2 times in sections where the risk of cutting is high.
- High risk of cutting
- Thermal risks
- Press lines
- Automotive industry
- Glass industry
KEVLAR GLOVES AND SLEEVES OTHER PRODUCTS