ELSAN DUPONT KEVLAR J:7 + COTTON
KEVLAR GLOVES AND SLEEVES
- 100% Kevlar rope knitted on Elsan machines.
- Its performance against cutting risk is high.
- Provides a comfortable and safe working hand in places with thermal risk.
- 180 ° C Short contact provides heat insulation. Cut resistance is high.
- Employee safety is our priority.
- The Kevlar gloves post-wash resistance level measurement tests were performed in private laboratories.
- It is recommended to wash at least 2 times in sections where the risk of cutting is high.
- High risk of cuts
- Thermal risks
- Press Lines
- Automotive industry
- Glass Industry
KEVLAR GLOVES AND SLEEVES OTHER PRODUCTS